Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

Bad assed.

Good shit.

Tarboy Tarboy

Finally a #1 rated flash worthy of being #1

It's about time those crap flashes like "There she is" were bumped off. This flash is actually creative and original, it doesn't play off any pre-established franchise or anything else, it's just damn good.

Good music, good animation, good story, good everything :D

Life in Portal: Madness Life in Portal: Madness

Genuinely funny.

There are a lot of people who upload flash with tons of newgrounds references and they become popular just because of the "inside joke" feel, however this flash was just plain funny - with or without newgrounds references.

Good job. :D

Gorillaz Groove Session Gorillaz Groove Session

Well made

This is a really well made little Flash game... I don't see how some people don't understand how to play? It's like that simon sez game except you gotta repeat the rhythms too and not just the keys.

Cool concept.

Drakojan Skies Mission 1 Drakojan Skies Mission 1

Great sidescroll game

Love this game... you continue to make awesome flash and improve with each one. Now back to the game. :D

Magus RPG Magus RPG

This should be on frontpage.

Cool game. Ran flawless and the story that seems to be developing is really cool.

I think my only gripes would be the random battles. The one cool thing about CT was that you could avoid random battles and it'd be cool if you could figure out how to add that into your engine. Other than that it was really great. Good job.

Dark Town (Pizz. strings) Dark Town (Pizz. strings)

Very cool

If I ever make another flash, I'd love to use this.

Mary Jane...Revisited Mary Jane...Revisited

Interesting effect

I like the little riff at the end with the guitar. Nice lyrics, but don't know how I feel about the pitching of the vocals and there's a bit of background fuzz on there that you coulda probably got rid of, but overall nice effort.

RNR responds:

I'm glad you liked it! The guitar part at the end was an improv. I myself liked the reversed guitar at the beginning. It sounded great and was used as a great build-up.

I wrote the lyrics when I was high (hence the name) the lyrics are probably the most creative lyrics I have ever wrote. The lyrics are:

The birds are flying to the treetop
Up the little willows
I think I'm gonna go in crazy
It's been a prank's joint
Up and down the low point
The disease is hidden in my sleeve
My mission, go and retrieve
The illness in my blood
I'm hanging out at my exit
No-one comes in
Not nobody

Thank you for the review!