Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

Bad assed.

Good shit.

Tarboy Tarboy

Finally a #1 rated flash worthy of being #1

It's about time those crap flashes like "There she is" were bumped off. This flash is actually creative and original, it doesn't play off any pre-established franchise or anything else, it's just damn good.

Good music, good animation, good story, good everything :D

Life in Portal: Madness Life in Portal: Madness

Genuinely funny.

There are a lot of people who upload flash with tons of newgrounds references and they become popular just because of the "inside joke" feel, however this flash was just plain funny - with or without newgrounds references.

Good job. :D

Cooking Sama Cooking Sama

Misleading frontpage icon.

Based on the icon that newgrounds used on the frontpage - I clicked on this hoping to see hot lesbian, anime. Very disappointing.

I watched most of the flash (i think), but had to close it. Maybe it got better, but it's not really my thing. This seems like it caters to gay teenage boys who want to be Japanese. Am I right?

Is the author a hot chick? How else is this so popular? The art/style is awesome, but the content is lacking. I can see how certain "people" would love this, so I will give it a decent score for it being so professional looking.

Primal War 19 Primal War 19

Beautiful backgrounds. Sound needs work.

The backgrounds are amazing and coloring is top notch.

Like a lot of people said, the sound was lacking. I'm sure it's hard to find "dinosaur sounds" and stuff, but there could be some more sound effects added to make up for it. No sense in going all out in the visuals and then slacking off with the audio.

This was a short episode and it ended abruptly. You can tell the 2nd part is missing. Either way a nice entry in one of the best series on Newgrounds.

Exodus Tyson Punched Out Exodus Tyson Punched Out

Brilliant.

Hilarious.

Fågelskrämman Fågelskrämman

I like it

Not a ton happens, but the pacing and the visuals make it really cool. The music choice helps as well.

Good job. :D

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1)

Nice intro.

The quality and attention to detail is great. Like the trailer before, this really sets the bar on what can be done in Flash.

For an intro with no real action, it manages to stay very interesting and I'm eagerly awaiting the rest of the episode. Now, I'm going to go pleasure myself to the blonde chick while I wait for the next part.

: Black Hollywood : : Black Hollywood :

I didn't know Foamy was white.

I always thought he was Mexican.

Groundbreaking.

With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

Awesome, but the music sucked.

I really hated the music, but the animation itself was amazing. I could just see some buzz-cut guy in a truck ,with a lot of tattoos on his body to cover up his inner gay lusts, rocking out to this song.

But Jesus on the cross never looked so cool. :D

If it had better music and maybe some sound effects it could've been like one of the top 5 flash on newgrounds, so that's a disappointment. Oh well, still really fucking good.